Alpha 16.4 Has Arrived!
Alpha 16.4 is Live!
Survivalists, Another Build of 7 Days to Die is among us!
With the new Alpha 16.4 patch comes much needed vehicle mechanic updates, and more quality of life updates.
What this means for us –
It is strongly recommended to start a new RWG map, as the fixes necessitated core changes to the chunk code. We apologize for this inconvenience.
~The Fun Pimps
Server has been wiped since 10/26/2017 when the patch went live.
Official Alpha 16.4 Patch Notes:
For those of you that experience any problems please use your steam client to delete local files and reinstall the game. Also wiping your player profile data might be helpful. To delete the saved game and player profile data delete all files and folders that reside here: C:\Users\yourName\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie
Official Alpha 16.4 Release Notes!
- Reduced walk weapons sway and bow sway
- Forge input now has a timer indicating how long until the current item is finished
- Players now trigger sleeper volumes from further away to avoid spawning seen by the player
- Put fix in place to skip corrupt sleeper volume savegame data.
- Some general improvements to zombie jumping
- Sleepers spawning in front of players as they are breaking into building
- Grass is getting snow cover inside buildings
- Snowpack shadow regression
- Solar cells won’t show on trader refresh.
- Red Mesa elevator shaft stability fix and other improvements.
- Turrets play double sounds for clients
- Roads generating as Clay, Dirt, Gravel and Sand
- Land Claim does not prevent placement of minibike chassis.
- SI Exploit for Rock Prefab
- Zombies don’t seem to be attacking animals
- Dupe method “destroying container”
- Duping with 2 people using containers
- KeyNotFoundException for sleeper volumes
- Problem that particle for paint brush was never removed and slowed down the game
- Fatbelly (sleeper spawn trigger) should not go vertical
- Sleeper volumes are not being restored properly
- Gamestage calculates offline days as survived days
- waste_rubble_bldg_07 sleeper spawning after POI is cleared
- OSX: Camera view jumping after interacting with containers
- Sleepers that die while laying down shouldnt stand up
- Bear animation is jittery when the bear turns
- Snakes are fire proof
- Block 614 sucks player into it
- Wire Tool wire disappears when switching tools after first time use
- Zombies cannot climb or break New 3D Ladders from the back side
- ArgumentException when trying to continue a game
- Savegame Crash: EndOfStreamException: Failed to read past end of stream.
- Zombies sometimes clip into the ground and blocks when they jump
- Force quiting the game when in respawn stage results in loss of crosshair etc
- Onscreen keyboard is only available if you start the game from Steam’s Big Picture Mode
- Smell is not working with the new stealth we will revisit it in a17
- GlobalUV support inhibits anisotropic filtering and it has to be calculated in the shader.
- Farming of crops other than yucca and hops affects performance
- Precipitation and cold temp going through windows, glass blocks, doors, and hatches
- Excessive use of trigger plates may cause servers to lag during hordes.
- Gore block dupe
Follow us on twitter for live updates – including Alpha 16.3 Stable Wipe News!
Tags: 7 Days To Die , Alpha 16, Alpha 16 Stable Build, Alpha 16.4, Alpha 16.4 Stable Build, 7DTD, Mercenary Gaming, Alpha 16.5, Merc Gaming, Mercenary Company, 7DTD Server